Enjoy this Japanese cotton fabric printed with Kiku, the traditional pattern representing multicolored chrysanthemum flowers such as pink, blue, purple, red, and gold on a navy blue background. The exceptional quality and softness of Japanese cottons will allow you to create clothing, creative hobbies, and patchwork. The Kiku pattern (菊) means “chrysanthemum” in Japanese and is considered the symbol of Japan’s imperial family.
- Japanese fabrics floral pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 108/ 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 144gr/m2.
- The price is for 50cm. If you take 1m, choose 2, for 1m50 choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece..
It could be that from one screen to another the colours are different on some products.