Fukuro Obi in violet-colored floral chirimen. This Fukuro Obi is very beautiful, crafted in Japanese crepe fabric, or Chirimen, printed with floral motifs such as Chrysanthemum and Ume, colored in shades of violet and blue… It is perfect for enhancing a kimono outfit or adding a touch of sophistication to your wardrobe. White traces are visible on the unseen side of the Obi. Being a vintage piece, it may have some stains or defects.
A Fukuro Obi is a lighter form of obi, a traditional Japanese belt worn with a kimono. It is typically used on formal occasions. Only a portion of the Fukuro Obi is fully embroidered, making it less heavy and easier to wear than the Maru Obi, the most formal obi. The Fukuro Obi is known for its delicate and varied designs, often adorned with patterns of sophisticated embroidery.
- Vintage/ used Japanese Fukuro Obi belt of Kimono.
- The Obi is in a very good condition. White traces are visible only on the unseen side of the Obi.
- Dimensions around: Width 30.5 cm – Length 4.8 / 5 meters.
- The price indicated is for the Obi alone.
- Maintenance: Dry clean only.
It could be that from one screen to another the colors are different on some products.