Golden Fukuro Obi in silk woven with chrysanthemum. Vintage Fukuro Obi, a treasure of elegance crafted in silk, beautifully woven with chrysanthemum or Kiku in Japanese and small Sakura, all in gold on a blue-gray background. The Obi is in very good condition. Perfect for completing your kimono outfit or for a unique interior decoration. There is a small stain on the back and light signs of wear. Being a vintage piece, it may have some stains or defects.
A Fukuro Obi is a lighter form of obi, a traditional Japanese belt worn with a kimono. It is typically used on formal occasions. Only a portion of the Fukuro Obi is fully embroidered, making it less heavy and easier to wear than the Maru Obi, the most formal obi. The Fukuro Obi is known for its delicate and varied designs, often adorned with patterns of sophisticated embroidery.
- Vintage/ used Japanese Fukuro Obi belt of Kimono.
- The Obi is in very good condition. There is a small stain on the back and light signs of wear.
- Dimensions around: Width 30 cm – Length 4.2 meters.
- The price indicated is for the Obi alone.
- Maintenance: Dry clean only.
It could be that from one screen to another the colors are different on some products.