This high quality Japanese fabric is made of cotton and is printed with lovely Usagi (rabbit) motifs in grey and Ume (plum tree) flowers in red and gold, on an off-white background. This fabric is very soft and comfortable, making it ideal for all sewing projects for clothing, hobbies and patchwork. The patterns are a traditional representation of Japan, in which rabbits (Usagi) are a symbol of longevity and Ume flowers are a symbol of happiness and prosperity.
- Japanese fabrics with rabbit patterns.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 108/ 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 139gr/m2.
- The price is for 50cm. If you take 1m, choose 2, for 1m50 choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece.
It could be that from one screen to another the colours are different on some products.