Golden Crane and Dragon Fabric on Red Background. Discover the elegance of Japan with this burgundy red cotton fabric, made in the Land of the Rising Sun. It is beautifully printed with a golden crane, a symbol of longevity and luck, alongside pines. A golden dragon accentuates the richness of this piece, bringing an additional touch of radiance. The geometric patterns Seigaiha and Shippou in gold harmoniously blend with the rest of the design. This Japanese fabric is a truly unique piece for your clothing creations as well as for patchwork or creative hobbies.
- Japanese fabrics Cranes pattern/ Japanese fabrics dragon pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 144gr/m2.
- The price is for 50cm. If you take 1m, choose 2, for 1m50 choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece.
It could be that from one screen to another the colors are different on some products.