Discover this exceptional Japanese fabric cranes, illustrating flying cranes and an enchanted landscape. Made in Japan, this quality cotton fabric is adorned with detailed motifs depicting temples, the majestic Mount Fuji, and golden colored daisies. The graceful cranes fly amongst Kanoko motifs that evoke clouds, adding a touch of elegance and mystery. This is a true work of textile art that show the beauty and richness of Japanese culture. Ideal for creating unique garments, accessories, and decorations
- Japanese fabrics Cranes pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 144gr/m2.
- The price is for 1M. If you take 2m, choose 2, for 3m choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece.
It could be that from one screen to another the colors are different on some products.