Find this high-quality Japanese cotton fabric printed with traditional Japanese floral patterns such as Peonies (Botan), Chrysanthemums (Kiku), and Irises (Ayame)… on our online store “DIY District”. These patterns are vibrant in gold, pink, red, and other colors. Comfortable and versatile, this fabric is perfect for garment making, crafts, and patchwork. Sourced directly from Japan, this Peony Chrysanthemum and Iris gray background fabric is a must-have to add a Japanese touch to your wardrobe.
- Japanese fabrics floral pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 108/ 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 139gr/m2.
- The price is for 1M. If you take 2M, choose 2, for 3M choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece..
It could be that from one screen to another the colours are different on some products.