Japanese fabric with golden waves on steal blue dobby cotton. Japanese wave fabric in the style of The Great Wave off Kanagawa on a steal blue background is 100% printed cotton, originating from Japan, adorned with an iconic motif of Japanese culture. The patterns depict steal blue-colored waves with golden accents in the style of The Great Wave off Kanagawa. This comfortable fabric is perfectly suited for all types of clothing creations, crafts, and patchwork. The Great Wave off Kanagawa is one of the most famous works of the Japanese painter Katsushika Hokusai and is considered a symbol of Japanese culture. With this fabric, you can add a touch of elegance and refinement to your creations.
- Japanese fabrics wave pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 160gr/m2.
- The price is for 50cm. If you take 1m, choose 2, for 1m50 choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece..
It could be that from one screen to another the colors are different on some products.