Bring your sewing projects to life with this beautiful Hyakka Ryoran cotton fabric from Quilt Gate on a light purple background. It is adorned with chrysanthemum flowers with golden touches that blow in the wind. It is inspired by the traditional Japanese ‘hyakka ryoran’ pattern meaning ‘hundreds of flowers’ and features plants framed by abstract lines. This fabric is both very comfortable and durable and will work well for all your sewing, patchwork or craft projects.
- Japanese fabrics floral pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 108/ 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 139gr/m2.
- The price is for 50cm. If you take 1m, choose 2, for 1m50 choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece..
It could be that from one screen to another the colours are different on some products.