Our Japanese Fabric Cranes Hana Gosho Guruma on blue background is a true masterpiece that combines the elegance of traditional Japanese patterns with the quality of exceptional cotton. The Cranes (Tsuru) symbolize longevity and good fortune, while the white and burgundy flowers (Hana 花) add a touch of grace and beauty. The imperial carriages (Gosho Guruma 御所車) evoke nobility and wealth, and the Temari balls and golden fans add a luxurious shine. This fabric is perfect for creating unique and remarkable pieces, be it clothing, accessories, or interior decoration projects. Available in our DIY District online store.
- Japanese fabrics Cranes pattern.
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Fabric width: approx. 110cm.
- Weight: approx. 144gr/m2.
- The price is for 50cm. If you take 1m, choose 2, for 1m50 choose 3. The fabric will remain in one piece.
It could be that from one screen to another the colors are different on some products.